48th ICOM-CIMUSET Conference 2020
Iranian National Museum of Science and Technology
Teheran, 26-30 October 2020
CALL FOR PAPERS
The International Committee for Museums of Science and Technology (ICOM-CIMUSET) and the Iranian National Museum of Science and Technology (INMOST) co-organize in Tehran 26 to 30 October 2020
• Abstracts must not exceed 250 words
• Submissions must be received by midnight (12:00AM, EST) July 10th, 2020. Late entries will not be considered.
• All submissions will be vetted by the Review Committee.
• Your submission (and any subsequent acceptance) of an abstract is a commitment by you to present your paper in person at the conference.
• Submitters will be notified, via email, by the Review Committee regarding the acceptance or rejection of their abstract by August 4, 2020.
• No individual may present more than one paper.
• Co-authors and co-presenters must be defined when submitting your abstract.
• We prefer submissions to be in English.
The meeting will be held in English.
Please submit your Registration Form and your Call for Paper Application Form with abstract by midnight (12:00AM, EST)July 10th, 2020 to: [email protected]