48th ICOM-CIMUSET Virtual Conference 2021
Iranian National Museum of Science and Technology
Teheran, 7-11 November 2021
CALL FOR PAPERS
The International Committee for Museums of Science and Technology (ICOM-CIMUSET) and the Iranian National Museum of Science and Technology (INMOST) co-organize Virtual Conference in Tehran 7th to 11th November 2021
Follow the instructions mentioned below:
|Paper length||Full paper: within 12 pages, including references, tables/ charts and keywords|
|Abstract length||250 words|
|Key words||3-5 words|
|Font||12-point Times New Roman|
|Margin||Normal (Top :2.54 cm , Bottom: 2.54 cm; Left : 3.18cm , Right: 3.18cm)|
|Format||MS Word-compatible file|
• Abstract Submissions must be received by midnight (12:00AM, EST) August 9th, 2021. Late entries will not be considered.
• All submissions will be vetted by the Review Committee.
• Your submission (and any subsequent acceptance) of an abstract is a commitment by you to present your paper in person at the conference.
• Submitters will be notified, via email, by the Review Committee regarding the acceptance or rejection of their abstract by July 20th, 2021.
• Paper Submission must be received by midnight (12:00AM, EST) by September 22nd, 2021.
• No individual may present more than one paper.
• Co-authors and co-presenters must be defined when submitting your abstract.
• We prefer submissions to be in English.
The meeting will be held in English.
Please submit your Registration Form and your Call for Paper Application Form with abstract by midnight (12:00AM, EST)August 9th, 2021 to: [email protected]